|Performance of the Organisation|
The rules of operation of the Organisation
The main decision maker of UEFRA.
The members of this committee consist of:
The constant members of this committee are chosen from the team leaders, who have at least:
> participate five times in the history of IRFT,
> and organised tournaments twice,
> and participated in one of the last 3 year's tournaments.
The additional members of this committee are the team leaders, who will participate in the next tournament.
A member, whom the committee has chosen as an Honorary member.
The committee make its decisions with consensus.
The chairman is always the leader of the relevant team, who organises the following year's tournament till the the end of that tournament, when the committee nominates the next organising team. The chairman makes the operational decisions of the relevant tournament, and ensures its conditions, prepares the invitation, designs the relevant web page, organises the tournament, and creates the operational rules for the given tournament. In case of issues, which have an impact on the whole UEFRA, he/she ask for the committee’s decision.
Current Chairman is: Szilárd Kövesdi (Zalaegerszeg, Hungary)
Current Permanent members are:
- Nikos Apostolidis (Greece, Larissa)
- Mimmo Lieggi (Milano, Italy)
- Serafino Iadansa (Rome, Italy)
- Szilárd Kövesdi (Zalaegerszeg, Hungary)
Additional members are:
- Nino Filocamo (Italy, DB Cargo Italia)
- Sebastiano Palumbo (Italy, Italo)
- Daniel Rugi (France, Marseille)
- Emil Kajdiz (Slovenia, Slovenian Railways)
- Constandino De Sandoli (Italy, DLF Ciampino Rome)
Current Honorary members are: